shinigami chronicals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shinigami chronicals

an awesome and easy bleach rpg site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sunny day in the public park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu

Ryu

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-20

A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:35 am

Si screams out "AHH" before he releases the neko and turns to his brother "lets get out of here KI yea there cute but there not worth dieing over"he says before running for it
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:36 am

*ichiro reached out a hand to ryu and then the neko* hey you to ok?
Back to top Go down
https://shinigamichron.rpg-board.net
Leon

Leon

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:38 am

The neko falls to the ground panting heavily while watching as the brother of Si do likewise and escape, however before running off he whispered into ryu's ear, "Watch your back." The neko gazed upon the new commer, slightly curious if he should fear him, or thank him.
(ooc: sorry about the wait)
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:40 am

Ryu reaches out taking hiros hand and standing up "thank you who knows what they might of done to us if you hadnt shown up"he says brushing his hand through his hair tidying it up slightly

ooc:>.< we still need a seme kae where are you? unless hiro you want to be a seme for a while?
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:41 am

ooc: calm down ryu...just continue the rp
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:41 am

*ichiro realized he still had his mask on which made him look a little scary* oh sorry where are my manners? *ichiro took off his mask* ichiro, nice to meat ya! *ichiro said with a smile*

OOC: i can be a seme ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

ooc:hehe ok ^.^ what type of seme are you hiro?

Ryu smiled at the new commer "im Ryu thank you again and this is...um he hasnt told me yet"he says motioning down to the neko
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:43 am

The neko, realized that the other person was indeed not wishing to harm him. Wishing to thank him, he crawled (still slightly in shock from earlier) over to Ichiro and gently nuzzled his free hand.
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:46 am

OOC: a nice, gentle one ^_^

hi ryu and... *the neko crawled like a cat to ichiro's hand and he pet him like a little kitty,* OMG YOU'RE SOOO CUTE! X3
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:48 am

"hehe i know he is really cute i just wish i knew his name"he says getting down on one knee and stroking the neko under the chin gently almost in a tickling way as he smiles at the neko
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:50 am

The neko began licking Ichiro's hand lightly in gratitude. His face slightly redened at Ichiro's comment yet he was pleased that the person was friendly. A slight purr rumbled within the neko's throat as his chin was tickled making him blush deeper, yet he didn't run from his spot.
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:51 am

*ichrio almost fainted at the cuteness, but instead just blushed* do you have a name cutey?
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:51 am

"hehe he is even cuter when he blushes XD"Ryu says wrapping his arms around the neko pulling him into a tight hug he couldnt hold it back anymore he wanted to hug the cute neko since he first laid eyes on him
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:58 am

*ichiro saw ryu hugging the neko and blushed even more* X3
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:07 am

"Nyaa..." The neko meowed as he was embraced by Ryu. The feeling made him feel rather like a stuffed doll yet he couldn't really fight either of them for they meant no harm to him.
(sorry for the wait..this comp was giving me trouble)
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:21 am

"hehe i love you so much your so cute i dont want to let go of you"Ryu says still hugging the neko and rubbing his cheek against the nekos feeling the nekos soft skin and allowing the neko to feel Ryu's soft skin
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:28 am

awwww X3 so cute *ichiro fainted from the cuteness*

OOC: hope ki & si don't come back Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:31 am

Ryu dosnt even notice that hiro had fainted he was having to much fun with his cute neko friend

ooc:well if that happens hiro you can control them both since you have the job of seme until kae gets here also this is a cute Uke moment XD
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:37 am

With his back was pressed against Ryu's chest, the neko tilts his head back and looks up at Ryu in curiousity.

(I think I got the computer fixed ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:39 am

Ryu looks into the nekos eyes "hm what is it...are you going to tell me your name now"he says with a big smile on his face as he rubs cheeks with the neko
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:42 am

The neko opens his mouth for a moment then closes it. Then opens his mouth strugling to speak correctly, "L...Le..on." He then looks down slightly embarrased at the lack of speaking skills he possessed
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 am

"hm leo..oh leon thats a nice name do you have a place to stay leon?"Ryu asks as he rests his head on leons sholder as he hugs the now named neko
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:49 am

The little neko nods vigorously and then looks towards the tree where he had been resting earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:51 am

"hm its...just i was going to ask you if you wanted to come live with me i get really lonely at my house and i was hoping to find sombody to stay with me but it had to be sombody i felt i liked and i was hoping that would be you leon"Ryu says blushing slightly as he keeps his head on leons sholder
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:56 am

*ki and si jump out from the bushes that they were hiding in* you thought we were gone hu? *si goes after neko and ki goes after ryu they drag them away from each other (not very far) and put ryu and leon's arms behind their heads* now were were we? *si leans in for a kiss*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sunny day in the public park
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shinigami chronicals :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: