shinigami chronicals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shinigami chronicals

an awesome and easy bleach rpg site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jayko Yuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Character Name::

Jayko Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Jayko Yuki   Jayko Yuki Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 am

name: Jayko Yuki

race: Shinigami

background: He grew up in a noble family his mother and father didn't want him to be taught how to use a sword and told him he would never become a shinigami he was unhappy because this meant that he couldnt become a shinigami. After much arguing his parents didn't change their mind so he ran away to Rukongai where he meet some kids (He was about 10 at the time) his parents sent some gaurds to get him. When the gaurds found him they said that he could go back peacfully or they would drag him back if need be a man over heard and went over to the gaurds saying 'Don't force the kid or i'll kick your ass' he had a katan on gaurd went to knock Jay out but the man knocked the gaurd out and the others too.

After that the man gave Jay the katana and told him to chose his own life and smiled as he went away not telling his name Jay went back home and showed his parents the katan and told them about the man they suddenly changed their mind. Fifteen years later and Jay entered the shinigami acadmey he graduated six years later.

personality/ hobbys: He is a laid back guy who likes to fight and drink sake he docent smoke. Can be a bit strange at times and is clueless about women.

looks: https://2img.net/h/i145.photobucket.com/albums/r235/Siokotsu/Rp%20characters/anime_samurai.jpg

path: Good
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Character Name::

Jayko Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayko Yuki   Jayko Yuki Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:06 am

...aproved