shinigami chronicals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shinigami chronicals

an awesome and easy bleach rpg site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sunny day in the public park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu

Ryu

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-20

A sunny day in the public park Empty
PostSubject: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:36 pm

since the 3way topic got deleted or somthing went wrong >.< i will make this new topic for funz XD

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ryu sits on a chair near the frontdoor of the large party room the floor is padded like a giant bed Ryu looks down at the invitation he got in the mail which reads "come to the large party house for a night of fun XD"

Last edited by Ryu on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:44 am

ooc: so ummm...can someone make the setting..I'm not good at doing settings.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:47 am

ooc:you can do it if you want leon i was just posting somthing basic to get us started XD
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:48 am

ooc: also...I think we should have a back up site in case this site crashes again
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:49 am

ooc:hm i geuss but that somthing you have to talk to hiro about so please leon create the setting
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:53 am

: well I can do a hotel...I'm used to outdoor starter settings because I'm a wanderer
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:55 am

ooc:hm fine hehe outside orgy XD

(start over)
Ryu sits under a tree looking around the park looking at all the guys who seem to be gathering for a unknown reason
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:59 am

ooc: lol I said I can do hotel setting if you want...

The neko had been resting upon a branch in a tree. As he awoken he fell from his place landing roughly onto the ground. Without much hesitation a crowd had gathered around him, seemingly as though never witnessing a neko before.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:05 am

Ryu stood up seeing the crowd and walked over using his small figure to push through the crowd "hey please move!"he says getting stuck in the middle before he finally gets room to move but he falls forward onto the ground beside the neko Ryu looks to his side and stares at the neko
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:09 am

"Meow?!" The neko squeeks out of surprise as the other person suddenly lands beside him. Unfortunately he is unable to run anywhere so he curls up slightly shaking in fear.
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:10 am

ooc: I'm working on a site...it's mainly made for messeges than rping right now...if you want one for rping I'll have to wait till I get home before I can get to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:10 am

"aw thats so cute"Ryu says reaching forward and placing his hand on the nekos head

ooc:since we dont have a seme online right now should we make some NPC semes?
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:13 am

ooc: Ryu I'm lost on the Seme...Uke thing so ummm...go for it?

The neko flinches lightly as he felt Ryu's hand upon his head, his ears flattening to his sides.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:15 am

"hehe your so cute little guy do you have a name"he says crawling closer to the neko and rubbing the top of the nekos head

ooc:im new to this so i could be wrong but what i have been told its the types of partner in a gay relationship Uke (bottom) Seme (top)
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:18 am

The neko remained curled up and silent for he was still feeling unsafe with so many people around.

ooc: oh ok...ummm HERE is the link to the site I'm working on...this is just strictly for messeging at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:28 am

"hm you dont want to say"Ryu says alittle sad about that as he rubs the nekos hair

The large crowd of people break up only leaving Ryu the neko and two other men who are standing watching Ryu and the neko before they look at each other and smile one of the men (lets call him KI) wals forward placing his hand on Ryus head "hey so what have we got here two little kids dont you now what this park is used for or did you just come here to smell the flowers"KI says gripping tightly onto Ryus hair as the other man (lets call him SI and lets just say there twins) walks over behind the neko making sure to lightly kick him to make sure the neko knows he is there "yea its rare to see such young boys here but its a real treat when they do come"he says smiling evily down at the Neko and Ryu

ooc:i will look at it when its done ok ^.^ im going to make this a rape kind of thing so that means hiro or kae can maybe save us XD
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:07 am

The neko shuddered, now shivering more from fear as his eyez darted from one of the new arrivals to another then to Ryu. A slight whimper escaped his lips making him cover his face as he felt himself feel rather embarrassed at his position. (ummm...you want me to add the Si/Ki's actions or did you just want to do it?)
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:13 am

"ah stop it hurts"Ryu whimpers as KI pulls his hair slightly taking his hand away from the neko and up to KIs wrist to try and stop him pulling on his hair

"ha well thats no answer it dosnt matter if you came here to smell the flowers me and my brother came here to deflower some cute guys and geuss what you two are the lucky winners"KI says to the neko and Ryu as he pulls on Ryus hair and strokes under his chin with his other hand

ooc:i will control KI you control SI and lets not take this to far just till Kae or Hiro or even a saprise visiter saves us XD
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:18 am

ooc: a suggestion...I should control Ki since he's over by ryu that way it's not so dull. And how far is too far?

Ki had now focused his attention on Ryu who was struggling to free his hair in vain. With ease Ki grabed one of Ryu's arms and pinned it behind his back while wispering into his ear what he planned to do.

The neko wanted to help Ryu out for he was in the same case as him, yet he was too frightened to move from his spot.
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:21 am

*ichiro comes in with his vizard mask on talking in a scary voice* is there a problem here boys? *he asked to ki and si grabbing onto their hair*

OOC: speak of the devil XD
Back to top Go down
https://shinigamichron.rpg-board.net
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:24 am

ooc:ok i geuss thats a good idea then XD well thats up to yousince your controling KI but i wont take SI past groping and oral

Ryu almost burst out into tears when he was made almost helpless in one simple motion "no let us go you have no right to do this to us"Ryu shouted out at him as he tryed to talk himself and the neo out of this situation

SI didnt take long to follow his brothers example and he grabbed the young neko by both wrist and holding them above its head "hehe we really did hit the jackpot this time brother we have never had two this cute before"he says with a evil chuckle as he uses one hand to hold the nekos wrists as the other hand starts to stroke down the nekos chest
Back to top Go down
Leon

Leon

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:27 am

"Nhhhnnn" The neko tried despirately to fight but Si's strength was far too much for him too deal with, however Si paused giving the neko a break as another figure approached.

Ki, like his brother turned to face the new arriver with slight anger at the interruption, "Who the hell are you!"
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:29 am

OOC: you're ignoring my post >.<
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:29 am

Ryu looked at the new person who had arrived hopeing he was here to help him and the neko

Si just simply smiled as he grabbed the nekos crouch with his hand "dont worry you can have them after were done with them so sit down and wait your turn"he says before he starts groping the nekos dick and balls with his hand

ooc:sorry hiro but you did post alittle early but fine if you want to ump in now thats fine XD
Back to top Go down
ichiro
Admin/Arrancar General
ichiro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:32 am

*ichiro pulled a large amount of hair off the 2 boy's head* beat it, or next time it will be your arms!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day in the public park   A sunny day in the public park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sunny day in the public park
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shinigami chronicals :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: